It's your choice which method you use, but choosing one over the other isn't any more difficult or hard to configure...
· First the users are required to select Mail > Preferences... from the menu.
· Go to the Accounts tab.
· Click the plus button (+) under the accounts list.
· Type your name under Full Name:
· Enter your AOL email address under the Email Address: section. Make sure to use the full address (e.g. ).
· Type your AOL password in the text field when asked.
· Choose Continue.
If you're using Mail 2 or 3, make sure Automatically set up account is checked, and then click Create.
1. Highlight the newly created AOL account under Accounts.
2. Go to the Mailbox Behaviors tab.
3. Make sure Store sent messages on the server is not checked.
4. Select Quitting Mail under Delete sent messages when:.
5. Close the Accounts configuration window.
6. Click Save when asked Save changes to the "AOL" IMAP account?.
1. Select Mail > Preferences... from the menu.
2. Go to the Accounts tab.
3. Click the plus button (+) under the accounts list.
4. Type your name under Full Name:.
5. Enter your AOL email address under the Email Address: section. Make sure to use the full address (e.g. ).
6. Type your AOL password in the text field when asked.
7. Make sure Automatically set up account is not checked.
8. Click Continue.
9. Make sure POP is selected under Account Type:.
10. Type POP AOL under Incoming Mail Server:.
11. Click Continue.
12. Type AOL under Description for the Outgoing Mail Server.
13. Verify that SMTP AOL is entered under Outgoing Mail Server:, Use Authentication is checked, and your username and password have been entered.
14. Click Continue.
15. Click Create.
16. Highlight the newly created AOL account under Accounts.
17. Go to the Advanced tab.
18. Ensure that 100 is entered under Port:.
19. You can optionally do the following:
Pick the desired setting under Remove copy from server after retrieving a message:.
You can keep all mail on the AOL server without running out of storage. If you let MacOS Mail delete messages at all, they will not be available in AOL Mail on the web or for download on other computers (or via IMAP).
Web Source : how to configure aol mail on mac
Did your Account fail while sending important emails? Are you looking for easy way to send messages saved in drafts? Are you using Yahoo mail in your Android Phone? Can’t reset your password? Phone number isn’t working? Approach these Yahoo specialists…
To get instant help directly from the professionals and executives, you would require communicate with our technical experts. Afterwards, you can ask for any type of reliable help regarding the HP Support Assistant from our tech geeks. Here, you will get…
Are you making use of the Yahoo marketplace? Are you facing several sorts of technical problems? In such a case, you should avail the Yahoo Support directly from the experts who are ace at providing the whole host of problems pertaining to your account,…
Office 365 is way over simply email. To alleviate you from misconceptions and place you nearer to obtaining the foremost from your workplace 365 subscription, we've highlighted a number of the highest options of workplace 365 that you will not grasp.…
WHAT DOES EPSON ERROR CODE 0XF1 MEAN? An Epson Error Code 0xf1 is named as a critical error for the most part experienced because of debased vault passage in the PC framework. While this error code shows up, the print head won't have the option to play…